1. If you had to describe your music with a color, what would it be?
Sometimes black, sometimes white.
2. What’s the biggest struggle you have when it comes to creating?
The many sources of distraction.
3. If you could play any show in the world, what would it be?
Twin Peaks’ Roadhouse.
4. What do you consider your biggest musical success?
Probably the fact that I’ve been doing it for almost 10 years.
5. What inspired you to start making music?
6. If you could hear any person living or dead sing to you, who would it be?
Townes Van Zandt.
7. Who, aside from any band or musician, is your biggest influence?
8. What do you like to do other than music?
I’m writing a novel.
9. What is the most misjudged album in the world?
The Clash ‘Cut The Crap’, I mean it’s pretty bad but it does have ‘This is England’ on it.
10. What’s in your fridge?
The Underground Youth just released their newest record “What Kind of Dystopian Hellhole Is This?” on Fuzz Club Records. Listen to it / buy it here!