1. If you had to describe your music with a color, what would it be?
2. What’s the biggest struggle you have when it comes to creating?
Busting speakers or breaking strings
3. If you could play any show in the world, what would it be?
Anywhere in NYC
4. What do you consider your biggest musical success?
Being so underground
5. What inspired you to start making music?
Rock n Roll
6. If you could hear any person living or dead sing to you, who would it be?
7. Who, aside from any band or musician, is your biggest influence?
8. What do you like to do other than music?
9. What is the most misjudged album in the world?
Anything by Badfinger/Pete Ham
10. What’s in your fridge?
Check out Paul’s latest project called The Shoots: click!