1. If you had to describe your music with a color, what would it be?
Turquoise on violet.
2. What’s the biggest struggle you have when it comes to creating?
Not being able to play the piano well enough. It’s such a beautiful instrument to write music on.
3. If you could play any show in the world, what would it be?
Some of the All Tommorows Parties Festivals looked like a good time. Would have definitely being up to playing one of those curations.
4. What do you consider your biggest musical success?
Ummm, hmmm, success, not really sure. Finishing things I suppose.
5. What inspired you to start making music?
My Mum had an old guitar and I picked it up one day and never really put it down, we had lots of music on the stereo at home and it seemed quite natural to play it.
6. If you could hear any person living or dead sing to you, who would it be?
Nancy Sinatra, that would be something. We share the same birthday.
7. Who, aside from any band or musician, is your biggest influence?
I went to see a Hundertwasser exhibition recently and that was inspiring. I really like his work. The processes used by the Surrealists and the Dadaists I like to incorporate in art and life, that has been quite influential.
8. What do you like to do other than music?
Recently I’ve been watching a lot of films. The collection at the American Memorial Library in Berlin is fantastic.
9. What is the most misjudged album in the world?
Foxtrot Sierra – Surfin´Krautlifornia
10. What’s in your fridge?
Not too much at the moment! Just a can of cat food for our cat. Think it’s time to go to the supermarket.
Full Moon Fiasco released their first video on August 18th, 2017. Their debut album will follow this year.