1. If you had to describe your music with a color, what would it be?
2. What’s the biggest struggle you have when it comes to creating?
Life’s distractions and over-thinking ideas.
3. If you could play any show in the world, what would it be?
I’d go back to the first time we ever played in Paris, at L’espace B, again.
4. What do you consider your biggest musical success?
Being interviewed right now.
5. What inspired you to start making music?
I always wanted to make music, ever since I can remember. I think my parents have a video of me as a little kid dancing around to the Beatles and then falling and smacking my head. 2 minutes of dancing and 10 minutes of screaming… Obviously things haven’t changed much since then.
6. If you could hear any person living or dead sing to you, who would it be?
7. Who, aside from any band or musician, is your biggest influence?
The biggest influence lately has been just listening to people when they’re out. The cadence of their voices and laughter. The shifts in tone, and the struggle to communicate.
8. What do you like to do other than music?
I like standup comedy. I really love old Humphrey Bogart movies… I’ve been watching a lot of Jacques Tati films and anime lately. I need to get out more ha.
9. What is the most misjudged album in the world?
There are so many albums with something rad that goes unnoticed… One that comes to mind is Exit Dreams, by the Hunches. It’s pretty rough, and I think it got some bullshit bad review from Pitchfork or something when it came out, but it’s really awesome.
10. What’s in your fridge?
Apples, a cucumber, spinach, cheese, tortillas, Mineragua, Valentinas, ketchup, pickles, ranch, bbq sauce. Ice cream, vodka, whiskey, pizza, lean cuisine in the freezer.