1. If you had to describe your music with a color, what would it be?
2. What’s the biggest struggle you have when it comes to creating?
Being overwhelmed with the many directions you could take a song after the 1st verse.
3. If you could play any show in the world, what would it be?
The best and biggest.
4. What do you consider your biggest musical success?
Succesfully restringing the guitar.
5. What inspired you to start making music?
It wasnt really a conscious thing, you just get excited and want to do it.
6. If you could hear any person living or dead sing to you, who would it be?
7. Who, aside from any band or musician, is your biggest influence?
8. What do you like to do other than music?
Wining and dining with friends. Good movies a books. Bushwalks.
9. What is the most misjudged album in the world?
The Village Green Preservation Society (by The Kinks <A/N>)? I don’t know…
10. What’s in your fridge?
The Frowning Clouds will play a one-off at Purple Weekend in Leon, Spain, beginning of December. Click here for more information!