1. If you had to describe your music with a color, what would it be?
Burning, radiating, undulating, black.
2. What’s the biggest struggle you have when it comes to creating?
We are just mere conduits for songs and ideas that already exist in space. Waiting to be an open vessel for interplanetary inspiration is the hardest part.
3. If you could play any show in the world, what would it be?
Rolling Stones’ Rock and Roll Circus would have been super cool to play.
4. What do you consider your biggest musical success?
Getting to be in a band for around 15 years.
5. What inspired you to start making music?
6. If you could hear any person living or dead sing to you, who would it be?
7. Who, aside from any band or musician, is your biggest influence?
The mysteries of the universe!
8. What do you like to do other than music?
Collect supernatural stories from anyone willing to share theirs. And look into at our collection of old magazines, everything from smut to the paranormal.
9. What is the most misjudged album in the world?
Misjudged? I don’t know! Maybe “Their Satanic Majesties Request”
10. What’s in your fridge?