1. If you had to describe your music with a color, what would it be?
Black – because it goes with everything.
2. What’s the biggest struggle you have when it comes to creating?
Coming up with something we like (like really like) and not just something that’s passable.
3. If you could play any show in the world, what would it be?
If I were to choose a show it would be at Hanna Bi (on the beach in Ravenna, Italy) and our friends band would be playing with us (Indian Wars, Froth, Time Copz).
4. What do you consider your biggest musical success?
Touring the world with my best buds.
5. What inspired you to start making music?
Jamming/playing with my friends.
6. If you could hear any person living or dead sing to you, who would it be?
Arthur Lee from Love, his range of songs are like no other he could do any genre.
7. Who, aside from any band or musician, is your biggest influence?
My mom Iolina, she has always influenced my decisions, in one way or another, if I could be half the woman she is, I’d be a better man.
8. What do you like to do other than music?
I like to build furniture or just things with wood, I like the meticulous method of the whole process.
9. What is the most misjudged album in the world?
Captain Beefheart’s Bluejeans & Moonbeams, so many great songs and nobody talks about it.
10. What’s in your fridge?
Eggs, clilantro, asiago cheese, lemons, Italian sparkling grape fruit soda and cream.