1. If you had to describe your music with a color, what would it be?
2. What’s the biggest struggle you have when it comes to creating?
3. If you could play any show in the world, what would it be?
Either Red Rocks Amphitheater or live from Pompeii!
4. What do you consider your biggest musical success?
Finishing an album
5. What inspired you to start making music?
My mom made me play piano when I was a kid, so I’d make up little songs when I was bored with playing Schubert.
6. If you could hear any person living or dead sing to you, who would it be?
Elvis, he’s a crooner.
7. Who, aside from any band or musician, is your biggest influence?
Nan Goldin, Francisco Goya, Alexander Jodorowsky
8. What do you like to do other than music?
Take photos, read books, learn how to use Illustrator
9. What is the most misjudged album in the world?
Violent Femmes ‘Hallowed Ground’
10. What’s in your fridge?
Aardvark’s hot sauce (you can only get it in Portland), Topo Chico, avocados
L.A. Witch will be touring Europe in March. Their only German dates:
21.03. Musik & Frieden, Berlin /w TRIPTIDES: click!
22.03. Hafenklang, Hamburg
03.04. Objekt5, Halle/Saale